Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm so excited!

I am so excited to be heading to CA for the weekend! My friend Julia is getting married on saturday, and I am blessed to be one of her bridesmaids. But first, I am hanging out with a different friend, Erika, and I'm sure we will have a blast. This is the first time that I get to be a bridesmaid, so I'm super excited!

Tonight, my friends (Kady, Josh, and Chris) and I are going to see the midnight showing of Harry Potter 6! I can't wait. Then, I will sleep for a few hours and then off to California woo woo!

Work has been absolutely amazing. I am continuing to learn more and more everyday. Claire, the owner of the store, is letting me plan a bunch of events. As most of you know, I love coming up with events and planning them, so I'm in heaven. The coolest part is, she actually thinks they're good. It's neat to be recognized like that...you know? To know that I'm not just good at organizing dorm events ;) She even asked if I would be willing to do a 'singing as healing' workshop. How great would that be? There are so many people here who would just love to be my voice students...is it bad that I would really like to stay here? I mean, I could work at the store part time and start building up my studio. That would be amazing. Oh well, I guess I must finish college first, huh?

Catch you all after I get home from CA!

No comments:

Post a Comment